You can log into webmail using this procedure:
- Open a web browser, e.g. Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc.
- Type the following into the address bar: http://mail.4securemail.com
*NOTE - If you are using our secure email domain hosting, you would go to the address included in the instructions given, typically http://mail.yourdomain.com .
- Enter your username and password. Your username is the same as your email address. However, the domain part including and after the '@' is normally not required, especially if it is already displayed.
- Select your interface and language. "Remember Me" keeps you logged in until you click Logout. Do not use this on public computers.
- Click "Log in".
- Standard - Uses Web 2.0 (Ajax) to speed up response & allows the most features
- Basic HTML - Compatible with slower computers or older browsers
- Mobile - Designed to be used on smaller screens of mobile phones
- Classic - The old interface now being replaced by the above three
The mobile interface can be accessed directly by appending "/mobile" to the mailhost URL, e.g. http://mail.yourdomain.com/mobile, or by using the format http://m.yourdomain.com . *Note - For secure email domain hosting customers, the addition of an A record in DNS is required for this second form. The older Classic interface can be accessed through the special link near the bottom of the login page or directly at URL http://mail.yourdomain.com/classic.
More information on logging into the Classic interface can be found here.
- Forgot Password - Provides options to reset a forgotten password
- Account Settings - Allows configration of all user settings including some not currently available in webmail preferences such as aliases, enotify, archiving, etc. For domain accounts, you can access the Domain Admin Inferface here to configure domain mailboxes, settings, view reports, etc.
- Billing/Support - Click here to pay your bill, view invoices & receipts, contact support and for individual accounts, configure any additional mailboxes allowed under your plan. For domain accounts, additional mailboxes are configured within the Domain Admin Interface.
- Help - This help interface